Sharp Touch Screens
10.1″ Touch-Screen Features
With features that bring user-friendly operation to everyone in the workplace, Sharp MFPs help create a more comfortable, less stressful work environment. Easy, intuitive touchscreen controls ensure ready access to high-performance document functions. Outstanding usability also includes a variety of universal design features.
Next-Generation User Interface with Touchscreen LCD
Quick and efficient, Sharp’s next-generation user interface allows easy fingertip control and intuitive operation of cutting-edge MFP functions. A simple flick, tap, or slide on the colour touchscreen LCD opens the door to high-quality copying, effortless scanning, and more. Even first-time MFP users can navigate with ease. Thanks to multi-touch operation, two-finger pinch and spread gestures facilitate Web browsing and make it easy to shrink and enlarge images in Advanced Preview.
The Advanced Preview function saves time, effort, and paper by displaying scanned documents on the LCD for confirmation and editing before printout. Documents can be previewed in a choice of modes, including 3D, rotation, and thumbnail. Stapling, page layout, and other document finishes can be checked in advance. And previewed pages can be rotated, arranged in a different order, and deleted via tap-and-drag editing right on the touchscreen LCD.
8.5″ Touch-Screen Features
- Overview – High-Resolution 8.5″ (diagonally measured) colour touch-screen with graphical navigation.
- Thumbnail View - The 8.5″ touch-screen display offers an intuitive thumbnail view to allow users to easily locate stored jobs.
- Advanced Image Check – Sharp’s Image Check feature allows users to preview stored documents at the device. Easily zoom, rotate and scroll.
7″ Touch-Screen Features
- Overview – High Resolution 7″ (diagonally measured) colour touch-screen with graphical navigation.
- Thumbnail View – The 7″ touch-screen display offers an intuitive thumbnail view to allow users to easily locate stored jobs.
- Convenient Stylus – Convenient Stylus for easy point-and-touch navigation.