With Sharp printers and MFPs, you can print from any application in any operating environment. So even if you have a mixture of different platforms there’s never any need to worry about compatibility. Sharp’s multifunction printing solutions work with everything from straightforward single-user platforms through to dedicated back office systems, networked ERP systems and corporate application servers.
- AS/400 Con LPR printing over TCP/IP with native AS/400 commands
- Direct Port 9100 printing
- Advanced printing methods including IPDS (Intelligent Print Data Stream)
Sharp helps you distribute critical information to wherever your organisation needs it. Whatever your connectivity needs, from Direct Port 9100 or LPR printing through to sophisticated emulation with the Sharp network card or third party servers, Sharp makes printing from your AS/400 simpler and more cost effective than ever before, with advanced functionality and finishing options.
- Full range of free printer device types developed with SAP
- Integration with mySAP™ ERP, mySAP™ Business Suite
- Integration with SAP NetWeaver™
Improve productivity by instantly printing directly from SAP
Sharp connectivity solutions offer full integration with SAP systems and are easy to install and manage with free downloadable device types, which bring a whole new level of functionality to the front office. These include collation, tray selection, duplex printing, barcode printing and advanced finishing options. It all adds up to a range of professional multifunctional solutions that brings your team closer than ever to the information they need to manage the business.
- Integration with your existing printing infrastructure
- Compatible with the Citrix Universal Printer Driver
- Sharp printer driver for access to advanced printing functions
- Wide range of solutions with advanced finishing options
Now you can enhance the productivity of your Citrix users even further by giving them fast, seamless access to a range of powerful multifunction printing solutions.
Whether you need reliable black and white printers for day to day documents, or fast, colour multifunction machines with sophisticated finishing options such as two-sided printing and copying, booklet creation, stapling and saddle stitching, there’s a solution in the range for every area of your business. And with guaranteed compatibility with the Citrix Universal Printer Driver, fast and seamless integration is just a click away.
UNIX and LINUX Connectivity
- Printing with advanced finishing options direct from CUPS
- Free PPD drivers for every Sharp multifunction machine
- Full support for PCL and PostScript printing
- ESP Print Pro with installer for additional functionality
- Fast, flexible printing from UNIX and Linux applications.
Working in a Unix environment? No problem! Now you can unlock the powerful functionality of Sharp’s extensive range of multifunction devices through the intuitive CUPS (Common UNIX Printing System) interface. Simply install the correct PPD (PostScript Printer Description) or PCL support file, available free from Sharp, and bring fast, flexible printing to the entire department. Print locally or remotely to any networked Sharp printer and choose from a wide range of advanced finishing options including folding, stapling, saddle-stitching and automatic booklet creation.
Novell NetWare Connectivity
- Compatible with iPrint feature of Novell NetWare 6.x
- Integration with Novell NetWare 5.x via standard gateway
- SSL technology for extra security
Printing in the latest Novell environments is straightforward with Sharp multifunction systems thanks to full compatibility with the iPrint feature of NetWare 6.x. What’s more, you can print to your office printer over the Internet from anywhere in the world simply by typing its URL in your web browser. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology is employed for extra security. And even if you haven’t yet migrated from NetWare 5.x to 6.x, you can still benefit from the powerful functionality of Sharp multifunction machines, due to a specific gateway developed by Sharp’s network interface partner Silex for Novell’s embedded print servers.